Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

Travel DIY

No comments:
 
So as I plan for an awesome study abroad experience, I've gotten in the DIY mood, the planning mood and the overall excited mood. I figured I would share some cool travel ideas!!

Luggage is typically black, or brown and the colored ones are expensive right? Well, here is a neat-o idea of how to make sure you can spot your luggage right away! No more stress!

I'm going to Japan, so I plan on grabbing a map of Japan (from AAA) and making my own! Don't forget to put your name, address and phone number on it! (Click on the photo to be taken to the Etsy store!)




Traveling to a foreign country, air fare [Check!], cash [Check!], sleeping pills [Check!], Passport [I dropped it!] Now what?

This nifty idea is a passport cover so you can quickly recover if lost! Grab some old international stamps (thank goodness my dad collects stamps) and don't forget the modge podge! (Click on the photo to be taken to the Etsy store!)




So my last little find is my favorite. A journal made with an air mail design! Although I find it awesome for travel, I plan on making my own and customizing it for my travel experience. Either plain, lined, blank or decorated, a journal is the best way to keep track of your experience abroad! Well, a blog is good too! (Click on the photo to be taken to the Etsy store!)

No comments: