Pages

Friday, February 6, 2015

Almost Goodbye!

No comments:
 
I go home in one week and my finals have ended.

I am making sure to see all my friends before I leave. I've met so many wonderful people while here and I am so happy!

I went to a farewell party for my Japanese Professor whom I've had for two semesters now. Although sometimes he was strict, he is definitely one of my favorite professors throughout my college years and my favorite professor at APU. He kindly invited us to his home and we cooked and had pizza! (Haven't had pizza in a while!!)


My Japanese class has always been a small bunch. This semester we were less than ten and everyone was from different countries. (Indonesia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Finland, Uzbekistan and South Korea.) We have become very close friends and I hope I can visit them all again one day!


My professor will no longer be teaching in APU so we are his last students! I wish him luck in the future and with his move! (Let's keep in contact!) I also wish everyone else good luck in their studies and future jobs!


I may or may not have cried when the party was over...



I then came home to my floor having a party! Many have moved out already so it was rather small, but close knit group! We made okonomiyaki (Cabbage pancake, we added chicken and pork and kimchi!) and takoyaki (The round balls with octopus inside!)

Everyone finished finals today (Friday) so of course party party party! So much good food and so many good friends. I will be sure to keep in touch with everyone! I am so grateful for the friends I have made and for having such wonderful floor mates!

We are so cute.

No comments: