Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Good Bye Americans

No comments:
 
Almost.

They leave in less than two weeks at this point. I am happy that I have chosen to stay a year. Since they are leaving so soon, they are trying to stick many weekends worth of activities into two weeks. I haven't gone with them lately because it's just too expensive and I can go next semester. Today we went to the park for a pick-nick!

Left: Carlos, Heather and Akane (not American)
Right: Raena and Jenny

I have been very good friends with them since coming here. Hey, Americans have to stick together in Japanland right?



I hope you enjoy your last two weeks, you Americans. I'll be sure to visit you guys when I return to the states. I'll definitely visit Raena because she lives in Hawaii. I want to go there! It was nice meeting you all! Let's be friends for a long time!

No comments: