Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Snoooooooooooooooow 雪が降った!

No comments:
 
❄ ❆雪が降った!IT SNOWED!❅ ❄ ❆
❅ ❄ ❆ Oh no! APU is under snow! ❅ ❄ ❆
❅ ❄ ❆ Classes were cancelled for this. ❅ ❄ ❆
There are many people who have never even seen snow! So I guess this comes to a shock for them. There were people playing outside in the snow, making tiny snowmen or having snowball fights. Of course everyone was bundled up tight too! Classes were cancelled, but I don't have Wednesday classes anyways! Too bad the snow is just one day late! I wouldn't mind classes cancelled tomorrow!

❅ ❄ ❆ Slippery! ❅ ❄ ❆

❅ ❄ ❆ The deepest part I could find. ❅ ❄ ❆












The best part of the day was coming home to find two Christmas cards in my mailbox! The kitty one is from my parents and the snoopy one is from my friend Jenn! I am so happy! I feel very Christmasy for sure! I really miss home and am sad that I won't be home with my family, but I will celebrate with them when I get home!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE! 

No comments: