Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2014

I Walked over 15 Miles and I'll Walk over 15 Mooore

No comments:
 
No that's a lie. I won't walk 15 more miles for a while.

I walked down the mountain today. There are always side walks, so we can walk all the way down. It took from 11am to 4. We walked down the mountain, then through the city main strip to Youme (You-may) Town which is the mall. Along the way I took many pictures of the beautiful scenery. There were beautiful rivers and streams, as well as what looked like grave stones or mile markers.





















We walked through a beautiful town, since we took mostly side roads. The houses were all so unique and despite having small yards, they had beautiful gardens and even solar panels wherever they could fit. Almost no one was walking.




 After that we walked through the city. The whole day it was sunny and at least 21 degrees (70 Fahrenheit) , if not hotter. I am so glad I wore shorts, but I am burnt to a crisp. I did not wear sun screen and now I am red as a lobster.

In the city we went to eat at a really cool log cabin place. I split a huge meal with my friend. It was chicken and omurice which is an omelet rice with ketchup on it. The best thing ever!



Right behind the restaurant was a thrift store and I bought a new bag for ¥500. It's a piggy! It even has a little curly tail on the back of it. After that we walked the rest of the way to Youme town to meet some other friends. I won a giant alpaca stuffed animal on a claw machine. 



No comments: