Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

APU is actually on Mt. Olympus and I am a God

No comments:
 
As a God I send the clouds to Beppu.
I did not have my actual camera so these are taken with my phone.

Sorry Beppu. Those clouds are not even moving, just sitting there.
This is not abnormal either. I just never got a picture of it before. Those clouds sat on campus almost all day. The fog was so thick I walked into people and missed my classroom building. Everyone had their umbrellas for the torrential down pour, but it didn't help.

Not only that, but it was really hot out and I felt sticky and gross when I got to class. YAY!

Either the weather here is gorgeous and sunny and warm, or it's rainy and foggy and super windy. Not just a light breeze, but knock-you-over wind.

If a week goes by and we don't get a fog/thunder/wind warning then it's weird.

No comments: