Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Walking Walking Everywhere

No comments:
 
This past Friday I decided to walk down the mountain again. Since I wasn't taking pictures much I could just enjoy the walk. It didn't take as long either. Of course by the time I got down my feet hurt, but not as much as last time. It's a nice walk, but now that it's really warm out, the bugs are starting to come back.
The bugs here are huge. No I will not take pictures because I will not get close enough to take a picture.
Camera on super vivid. Looking down from a bridge.



















We stopped at a sushi restaurant when we got to Beppu-shi (Beppu City). Sushi here is fairly cheap and much better than in the US. I still don't have a taste for it. The sushi comes by on a conveyer belt and you pick which one you want. Different colored plates mean different prices, but rarely is sushi over 2 dollars each. There are also cakes and desserts that come around that I eat. I love tamagoyaki which is a sweet scrambled egg, served cold or at room temperature and it is squished into a rectangle. I also love Inarizushi which is a fried tofu pouch (also sweet) with rice inside. Sometimes there are other things inside too.

Pudding! Best Pudding.


I took a video! Please enjoy! I put it to fun music too. Sorry I don't know all the names of the sushi! I'll learn in time.


No comments: