Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

Life in Japan Land (II)

No comments:
 
All Globalinks students EXCEPT Raena
Left: Joseph (Connecticut), Raena (Hawaii).
End: Jennifer (Colorado)
Right: Heather (Utah), Carlos (North Carolina)
Studying. Look at those poor Americans. The boys don't actually study that much, they are lying. By the way the table is floor level and under the table is sunken in. Pretty rad. We don't typically study here because it is loud. All that studying is just for Japanese. JUST FOR JAPANESE CLASS.


We had two make up classes on this past Saturday. The second class was a calligraphy class which turned out to be fun. It's always funny to see a serious professor (my Japanese professor) start laughing and having fun with students. This is a mix of two classes, mine is actually only 20 people or so.


That's me, and that's the kanji for love. I just had to pick a hard kanji. It's hanging on my door now. Japanese class isn't always this fun. No. It's usually never fun. Japanese class is like a cat. I want to pet it and love it and make it my friend but it claws and scratches me and hisses and hates me.


What else have I been doing... 

I joined a club. We do community service events and basically are a bunch of silly people who mess around. Oh, and they only speak Japanese. A friend I met while going to Yufuin (see a few posts back) invited me to come and everyone is very nice. Maybe my Japanese will improve.

Here is proof that I don't just hang around with Americans. I'll be visiting his home prefecture of Nagasaki over summer break!

Selfie with Tsuguhiro (Tsuguuuuuuuu)

No comments: