Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!

No comments:
 
June 23rd was the start of my 48 hour birthday.

The club I am in gave me a wonderful surprise present with so much candy, cute fans and a dancing flower. I got party poppers in the face and they sang to me! So cute.



I then had cake with the Americans, the usual gang from around the country, but I didn't take pictures.
All in all it was a fun birthday with many friends and a lot of candy! I can't wait for the rainy season to end so I can go enjoy the sun again.

This is also a good opportunity to show you some Japanese candies and sweets!


Chip Star (Pringles): Pepper and Bacon!
Pure: Green Apple and Soda flavored gummies. They feel carbonated.
Shittori Choco (In the red bag): Little chocolate rice crispy type thingies.
Cookies in the green and white tubes.
Choco Brownie.
Baked Potato French Fry things (in the green circle container).
Peach cake (The picture... it's in my freezer right now).
A huge bowl of assorted candies.
Senbei, the packaged crackers. (Rice crackers, sweet and salty. There are so many kinds.)

No comments: