Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014

Tokyo Day 5 DISNEY SEA

No comments:
 
Disney Sea!


Now, here is a great place to go. Sometimes Disney land can be too childish and more family oriented, but Disney Sea has more thrilling rides like Tower of Terror and Journey to the Center of the Earth. It was crowded still but with the fast pass tickets, I was able to go on more rides and explore a little more.


Disney Sea is dedicated to the ocean themed Disney movies. I think. I guess there were some, but it just seemed like a more thrilling Disney Land to me. There were not as many performances as Disney Land, but there were many more rides. There is a massive cove when you first enter and in the center of the park is a large volcano. There are rides inside!


 I first went on Tower of terror because of course, that is my favorite in Florida's Disney Hollywood Studio's. I will say it wasn't as good, as the story is different and the drop is not as sudden. You don't really look over the whole park either. It was still a fun ride of course.

Arabian Coast
Little Mermaid themed
I was rushing around a bit more to get on rides, so I didn't take as many pictures. This park was much bigger than Disneyland and my feet hurt, but that's also the fun of Disney right? The lines were very long at times, but I came during peak season. I brought my DS along and ended up playing with some random kids while waiting in line.

At the end of the day was Fantasmic. Of course not nearly the same as in Florida, I had a great location to see, but not for pictures. I sat in front of a gate in front of the cove in front of the volcano where it took place. I could see everything, but pictures were not easy. I just sat and enjoyed!


No comments: