Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Tokyo Day 7 TOKYO TOWER

No comments:
 
Today is my last day is Tokyo.

I decided to make a visit to a cat cafe first thing in the morning! Who doesn't like to play with kitties in the morning? Cat cafes are becoming increasingly more and more popular. The young kitties were in a huge kitty house for now. Cats in Japan seem to be much more docile than in America. They actually let you pet their tummies!

Staring intensely at his food being prepared.

Baby cat baby cat baby cat
After spending an hour there, I decided to visit Tokyo Tower! Sky Tree was a little too expensive, so I decided on Tokyo Tower.


The only point at which I could get the whole thing in one shot. It's only about ten meters shorter than the Eifle Tower.


I climbed up to the first observatory. The one at the way top was very expensive. If Godzilla really destroyed Tokyo, I'd probably be dead. The little lego guy is saying that this tower was built with legos!

View from Observatory Deck
Looking down...
A cool shot I took from the bottom of Tokyo Tower. I will definitely frame this picture when I get home!




After that, I visited the Pokemon Center. We have a nintendo store equivilent in New York, but it's nothing compared to this small store. From the actual games, to plushies, to key chains, towels, figures and clothing, if you are a pokemon fan, you shouldn't pass up this store. There is also one in Fukuoka, the major city closest to me, but I haven't been yet.


Before I talk about my next leg of my trip which was Sendai, I'm going to make a major post of the routes I took to get to the different places I went! I think it might be helpful for anyone traveling to and around Tokyo. I'll list out the hostels which I looked at or other great places to stay!

No comments: